Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brrrrr.

I'm in in N. Michigan and the high today was 45 degrees. It was cold, rainy, and crummy out. Vi did fairly well on the long drive, the next day was pretty crabby, and is back to her sweet self. Last night she slept from 8:30 - 4:00 a.m.!! She really didn't want to go back to bed after that and only slept from around 6-7 a.m. Right now she is sitting in this cradle my mom bought for her, looking up at the lights, and cooing. She just finished fussing and yelling for 10 minutes. Her fussy period is between 7-9 each night; just about the time Daddy gets home.

I'm ready to head home and spent time with my husband along with getting into a routine for going back to work. It breaks my heart to have to leave Vi - having other people comfort her and touch her and spend their time with her - yet I love my job and the money and benefits. I so wish I could do both....

She's fussing now and it's time to get her ready for bed....

No comments: