Saturday, December 1, 2007

So I've been fairly blah lately. I also have had tons of anxiety. So much, that I wake up in the night with my stomach aching and hurting and swirling around and then I can't get back to sleep. I am now off wheat again because my tests scheduled for the 10th were cancelled. I've had diarrhea, nausea, feeling pukey, and hardly any appetiate. In fact, I've lost about 6 more pounds. I dont' feel going to the gym either. I think I may be a little depressed.

I'm sure there is a combination of factors - the yo yo ing with my health, missing my mom and family, winter, Christmas, and I think in the back of my mine P being gone for the entire month of January. I'm quite independent and fairly busy. But I miss him when he's gone. It's dark and cold and January. In fact he was gone all of Last Jan & Feb to Alabama. I saw him every other weekend. I did fine. But this time it sends me into a panic.

I'm going to the MD on Monday to have a talk. I really want to snap out of this anxiety induced funk. At least I slept last night. I have so much I am thankful for and lucky to have in my life. But all I do is worry, worry, worry, stress. I hate it.

No comments: