Monday, December 7, 2015
So you're Three and a Half. I can't believe it. Who said you could grow up?
* You're obsessed with "Uptown Funk" video by Bruno Mars. You also like "Worth It" by Fifth Harmony and you sing "Baby, I'm Market", instead of worth it. It's very cute.
* Lately, you've been a bad eater. No grapes or watermelon which were previously your favorite. It seems like all you want is juice, milk, and "treats".
* We have a boy that uses the potty! Three weeks ago, I put you in underwear and you've had one accident. The BM's aren't going that well, but you've had some constipation problems. I've been giving you a little Miralax. Just like your sister.
* You've been a bit naughty lately. Lots of jumping, crying, whining.
* You haven't been napping on weekends consistently.
* You can easily walk a mile and a half.
*No haircut yet, but maybe soon? There is one long piece in back but still not much in front.
* When I pick you up, you still run out and am excited to meet me.
*You love picking up your sister at after school care. I think you want to join in too.
* "Mama, Daddy, will you lie with me"? Every night. It takes you a long time to get to sleep.
* You love showers and baths.
* Wrestling with Daddy is the best.
* You like to turn sommersaults in my lap when I sit on the couch.
* You are very interested in technology. More than anything else.
* You know all your letters, shapes, colors, animals, etc, etc. And you've know them for a long time.