Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Night Leftovers - May Day Edition

* I blogged once in April.  Good job JEN.
* P was gone on a guy vacation this week.  It was tough week - makeup swim lessons on Monday night, Tuesday - shopping an dishes, Wednesday - MD apts, Thursday - dance pics.  Just too much.  I'm exhausted.  Completed. 
*There are 6 loads of laundry to put away and probably another 7 to do.  I am trying to hire someone to do my laundry.  How do you find someone trustworthy to come into your home?  It's more difficult then what you may think. 
* Benny still is not interested in using the potty or giving up his sippy cup at home.  He's going to be 3 soon, let's get with it kid.
* I'm just tired.  Plain worn out from home & work.  I need a mommy break.
* Still watching my food intake and recording with MyFitnessPal.  I'm hungry. 
* Been getting in 11-13,000 steps daily.  Proud of that.

No comments: