Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Greetings from San Diego

Hello -

So I went to my conference today. I went to bed last night at around 6:00 p.m. (SD time) and got up around 5:00 a.m. (SD time). IT was nice. I am rested. I took the trolley to the meeting today and took it back. The meeting was pretty dry, but at least they fed us well. When I got back I took a walk and explored the gas lamp district (I should have done this yesterday). I sat out on the pool level in the sun where the convention level was (we don't have a pool) and just basked :) Very nice. Tomorrow I have meetings all day so I won't get a chance to do too much. Thursday I am going to go shopping at Sea Port Village and check some stuff out by the waterfront and hit a few meetings in the afternoon.


I continue to be suprised at the very large amount of homeless people here.

No comments: