Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friends.....

So I was up north for the Holiday weekend, and my family held a baby shower for us. People were so generous and I am just so blessed. Who would have thought that I would be having a baby shower??? It's almost laughable.....More pictures to come of that.... I am really tired today. I was off and I took a 2 hour nap. Had an OB apt this morning, everything looked good and the OB is optimistic this child will turn into normal position. Feeling emotional and overwhelmed. P is working insane hours this week, don't see him before 10:00 p.m. and he even gets up earlier.

When I got home exhausted yesterday, our house was the messiest it's ever been. Ever. His camping gear plopped in the middle of the kitchen, suitcase in the middle of the kitchen, dirty laundry piled by the basement door, the counters strewn with dirty dishes, soda cans, unused camping food, and mail, overflowing garbage, the kitchen table full of mail, and everything else..... I could just scream but I am too fatigued to start a load of laundry. I am going to tackle it bit by bit and he is going to help me this weekend. Or else.

One of the best things about my shower is that I got to see my friend M. I missed her! Haven't seen her since like 2003!!!! She is even prettier than ever - both inside and out.

Me and M.



My mom, two aunts, sister, niece, grandma (aged 97) and I.


No comments: