Friday, February 6, 2009

Things are just unpredictable and crazy. This week was something else. Vi was up each night at 3:30 or so, which she hadn't done in over a week. Monday and Tuesday I was late to work because of car issues and had to drop off Paul. I didn't make it to the gym all week or even really get to exercise at home. I had to cancel two meetings and a dentist's appointment. P worked late hours and this morning woke up with diarrhea and vomiting, and is actually staying home from work (He never ever does that). Vi kept refusing the bottle, leading me to have to pick her up early from daycare on Thursday and try and get her to take some fluids and then be late this morning because I had to take her to the doctor. (She's okay but we are keeping an eye on it). The MD as well as daycare were concerned about her not being 'strong' and not even trying to sit up yet and seldom rolling over. The MD wants to see her in a week or so and get her started at Physical Therapy. I don't want my baby to be behind. :(

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: