Friday, September 25, 2009

cough, cough

So I"m at work now and I'm very tired. It hasn't been the greatest week for sleeping in my world. I've gotten to bed late because I am desperately slaving away to get everything done for the next day - laundry, lunches x3 (all different), and clean kitchen so that the fruitflies don't proliferate and take over other rooms. V woke up early two mornings this week because she is transitioning into the next room at daycare and having food/sleeping/anxiety issues. But last night she coughed constantly from around 4 a.m. on. I went and go her out of the crib at 4:45 and gave her a bottle of warm milk and she slept on me in the chair until around 6:10 a.m. I wasn't going to take her to school coughing like that so I brought her into bed with me where we slept for another hour. I called into work and then got her going. She seemed much better so I took her to daycare and went to work (with no shower, makeup, and basically pulling my hair into a ponytail). She through a royal fit at daycare (she's never done that before) and cried even for her favorite teacher in her old room. I got to work at 8:30 and now it is 2:30 and I'm tired. Such is the life of a mom.

No comments: