Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Recap

This was a pretty quiet Easter. Everyone was off Good Friday, and we actually got out and had a nice day. Sunday was really, really warm and we spent most of it outside. P was still sick and ended up back at Urgent Care for new antibioics and inhalers. I couldn't eat much. I made risotto which turned out meh. I was too ill to travel and missed church because of it as well :(

Victoria loved her Easter basket and bit the ears right off the chocolate bunny. She also was very excited about the egg hunt. Some were empty, and some filled with pretzels or cereal, which she liked.

Here are some pics. I've attempted to crop them, so hopefully they don't turn out too crummy.


V and I with my frozen upper lip after the egg hunting.


Singing and dancing.

No comments: