Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New House

So as you may or may not know, we bought a new house. It was kind of crazy how we found it. We went and looked at some in a three community area. We were looking for something bigger, a bit more wooded, close to everything we need, another full bathroom, and a 2nd floor laundry room. We looked at six different houses; fact finding, etc. One Saturday in early December I was driving to a hair appointment while P took V and the baby to gymnastics. I was sipping my McDonald’s Diet Coke and took a different route to the salon. I drove into a sub I’ve been in once prior and thought, “boy, this is nice”. I saw a house for sale with a wooded lot and woods across the street. I texted P – “I just found our next house”. I told him the address and he said “I’ve already seen that on Zillow a bunch of times”. I told him to drive by it. When I got home he arranged to look at it Sunday morning and we put an offer in on it. How crazy is that?!?

More about it later.....

No comments: