1. We have more snow. This is the most snow I've ever seen living here for the past 11 years.
2. We need to get outside. It's been really, really cold or we would at least try and get outside.
3. I have always kept a neat desk at work. Well, it is awful. I had to pick it up this morning. I just couldn't concentrate anymore.
4. My hands really don't like hand sanitizer. They crack and dry out and bleed. I have to put Aquafor healing ointment on them several times a day.
5. We just came back from a week in California. It was bliss being in the sunshine!!! It makes me want to move there so badly, but I know the $$$ and traffic make it pretty crazy.
6. Have gotten into watching Breaking*Bad on Netflix. We just started season 3 and it is such a good show. Please no spoilers :)
7. Lent is starting. I am going to try not to complain. It's going to be tough, but I'm going to try. It's easy to get into that trap of complaining and being negative. I'll have to avoid certain people though.
8. Benny is really getting into watching Elmo. He will bring me the remote control for the TV and grunt and groan until I put it on. Only musical episodes only, please.
9. Next week I register V for kindergarten. What? Where did the time go? Sniff.
10. I am craving toast and biscuits. I try not to eat carbs. What does this signify?