Monday, October 6, 2014

Out of the mouth of babes this weekend:

V, talking to P’s 92 year old Grandma, at her house: “what’s your name again? “cause I don’t really remember”.

Benny, when I opened his car door, “Gracias”. (he likes Dora the Explorer)

When I pulled in the driveway last night and hit the garage door button, “Mama! Mama! Push that button. Daddy, no push the button. No Daddy”.

I was unpacking the suitcase and he ran over to get his swimsuit, “Let’s go swimming mama”. Funnily enough, he cried for the first 10 minutes in the pool.

Ice cream came with his kid’s meal. He usually refuses ice cream and makes a face because it is so cold. I put a small bite in his mouth and he made a face. I reached over for a bite, “ and he shoved me away with his hand. "Mine mama! No mama, no bite!”. Then he proceeded to eat the entire thing “Yum”.

V, “I thought we were staying here for two more days”. Me: “ yes, Saturday and Sunday”. V: “no, two REAL days”.

No comments: