· Going back to work over the Holidays is tough! It was a rough week, everyone wants to stay home and no one wants to get up.
· V received a dancing game for the Wii for Christmas. I think Benny likes playing it the best. He will dance along, but when he gets a Wii controller, he stands in awe and watches the screen.
· I’ve been running. I’m up to 2.5 miles. Sometimes it is wonderful, sometimes it is tough. I’m up to about 10 miles a week. Small peanuts to some, HUGE accomplishment for me.
· I worked a lot over the Holidays. I wish I would have been home with the kids more, so I’m kind of sad. We did have some great times playing board games. V received “Catan Junior”, and we are all big fans.
· What is my New Year’s Resolution? Trying not to be negative. Phrasing everything positively. Especially with the kids. Being calm.