Saturday, January 27, 2007

Retro stuff





I was just browsing around on Ebay (yes P is still working down in Alabamy and didn't make it home) before I started painting our hallway. There is everything on Ebay! I started looking for all the toys I had as a kid. So much fun. I found - the original 1978 lite brite (I remember the box), this crazy sesame street radio where Bert and Ernie had actual mini wigs, the little people castle set (my very, very favorite, magic shot shooting gallery, the huge, heavy, very cool talking viewmaster my mum got at a garage sale (yes, these were all orginally purchased for G and became hand me downs for me. Such is the curse of the 2nd child). I also found all the Strawberry Shortcake dolls I had and loved, Fozzie the Bear puppet, the Snorks stuff, Nerf Ping Pong (very difficult to play), and the more obscure toys like Dolly Pops and baby kiss a lot. I considered buying some stuff but what in the world would I do with it? Put it on a shelf?

It was fun looking for everything though.

No comments: