Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've had a big of a rough day today. I went to the gym this morning and did my usual cardio on the Cyber ArcTrainer (but more slowly), then did some leg machines and some arm machines. I felt fine when I got home and did a bunch of stuff. Then I got tired and started getting a great deal of pressure on my cervix and straight down from my belly button along with a bunch of cramping. I also had pains across my back. It feels like the baby is upright and kicking my cervix; like her foot is going to kick down into my vagina. The baby had been moving around like crazy. I rested for 1 hour or so and then I became restless so I got up and suddenly felt better and had a burst of energy. Made a few trips to the basement for laundry, made two batches of Teff chocolate chip gluten free cookies, made an omlette and homemade potatoes for dinner, edamme and cut up a melon for tomorrow. THen I got really really tired and more pain. I definately overdid it and it scared me. There is so much to do all the time. People said to let things go, but it is really difficult. Especially the cooking part - I can't just eat a lot of convenience foods and junk. I can't just grab a sandwich for lunch like normal people. I have to have "something mad". It is annoying and frustrating.

I am debating whether to ring the doctor tomorrow. Better safe than sorry, right?

No comments: