Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello --

I slept poorly last night; heaving myself from one side of the bed to the other. I then ran by a mom to mom sale (awful stuff), stopped at JcPenny for a return and came home. P worked today (sigh) and I felt so crummy I skipped lunch and lay down in bed for 2 hours. Couldn't sleep. Got up, and got a 2nd wind. I cut up a watermelon, made a GF berry crumble, made roasted sweet potatoes, did two loads of laundry, unpacked and washed a bunch of baby stuff, made an asian salad. I feel like heck now. I am really low energy this week. he is going to have to grill the meat for dinner. I'm just too darn fatigued. I guess this is normal and I should cut myself a break.

I was just downloading some new pictures into my digital photo frame I got for my birthday. I like it.

No comments: