Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Informational Posts

* haven't had a lot of time even though I am off to write in my blog. Dishes, laundry, bottles to be made, babies to be fed, thank you notes to be written, lunches to make, shopping to do... etc.
* Been enjoying watching the show "Verminators" on the Discovery Channel while I feed Vi - gross but fascinating! Speaking of TV - there is a new "Office" episode on Thursday night!
* Lost 15 of the 25 pounds I gained but can't seem to take off the last 10 despite exercising. None of my jeans or pants fit and I am sick of wearing track pants!
* Going to visit family up north next week as P was supposed to be out of town. Not sure how Vi will do on the long drive, but my mom has a ride down on Friday and is going to ride up with us on Saturday.
* My eight weeks leave from work ends October 5th. I have an apt with the OB on the 6th and hopefully he will write me off for another week or two since I still feel like crap! I am going to take vacation beyong that and I have to start getting my little baby ready for day care :(
* Vi slept 6 hours at a stretch on Saturday and last night from around 9:30 - 4:30. Wow.

No comments: