Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Friday

Friday means Daddy is home for two days and we miss him. He worked late/had school all nights this week so we haven't seen too much of him. Tuesday he came home about 7:00 since we were doing well. Wednesday I had a meeting so he came home at 8:00 and last night my co-workers came over and hung out (it was great) and so I didn't have to worry about him.

My fibromyalgia has been acting up this week from carrying the baby, holding the bottles, bending etc and especially lack of sleep and weight lifting. My wrists are numb and painful, my back, my neck and still my lower back are quite painful despite Motrin left over from my C-section. I hope it improves. I was thinking of trying some light swimming in the hopes it woudld help. It was overcast and dreary all day so I took Vi out in the stoller first thing for a walk and we went 30 minutes. We didn't leave the house the rest of the day - just didn't have it in me. I just put her in the Baby Bjorn my neighborhood gave me and my neck and shoulders got so tired after 10 minutes I had to take her out. That thing is a workout! She's slept most of the day (I hope she sleeps tonight) and right now is dozing on her playmat.

Another week in......

No comments: