Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today was the very first time that I left Vi with a sitter. I was quite nervous about it all day and wanted to cancel several times. I think all parents go through this?? The sitter is a neighborhood girl that is home schooled, 16, loves kids, has a baby brother, and basically wants to get married and have kids. She came over at 3:00 and I got back around 4:35. I went to the gym to work out as I hadn't been since Saturday and my joints were really sore. She slept the entire time for the sitter and it was all good - except she slept through a feeding. Now she is really fussy.

I am going to ask the girl to possibly come back on Tuesday or Wednesday so I can go again. P was like - can't you go to the gym when I get home? uhmm .... you don't get home until 7:00 and I have to fix your dinner and the bottles for the night and sometimes give Vi a bath and try and be in bed by 8 or 8:30. So no, I can't.

No comments: