Friday, January 2, 2009

Break

So I was off quite a few days for the break. P was as well, so we actually got to spend time together for a change, which was nice. It seems like the break flew by waaayyy too quickly and that I didn't really get any time to relax. I spent the 23rd running around for last minute gifts, the 24th at the gym in the a.m. and opening gifts with P & Vi. Christmas Day we spent at home (actually was relaxing), the 26th -friends over to play games most of the day, the 27th, P's family over for Christmas, the 28th - 29th driving up to my hometown which was a long terrible ride, the 30th spent with friends, the 31st, the gym and shopping and cleaning, and yesterday - New Year's massive cleaning bee. I just wanted to sit around in pajamas watching a movie and see some friends. Not drive, shop, launder and cook. It was all so .... tiring. The baby is out of sorts majorly and has been up most nights wanting to eat anywhere from 4-6 a.m. There is also enough laundry in my basement to clothe a small village.

That out of the way - I still never got my lobster dinner. We buy lobster at home and make it fresh at home for a fraction of the cost. I love, love, love lobster. We never got around to it.


Blah and bah humbug too.

No comments: