Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things have been a bit trying last week and this week so far. P is working tons of hours, our garage door broke (necessitating waiting for P to get home to manually lift the door and it is like 5 degrees out so we definately want to park in the garage), my rear blinker light is completely out, I have four + laundry baskets of clean laundry to put away (yeah right), work has been positively revolting, I haven't been able to get any exercise, and the V is crabby this week. There is just no time to get anything done if I want to get any kind of decent sleep. Right now she is sleeping on me and I have managed to get both hands free to type - Yahoo! I'm going to try to put her in the pack n' play so I could actually pee and maybe run the dishwasher. I don't think she is going to go for it. I think she may be teething, but I can't see or feel anything. Last night she slept all night so Praise God!

No comments: