Monday, January 12, 2009

So I haven't written in a while because I've found out being a working mom with a husband that works 60 hours a week and not feeling well takes a LOT of time. Vi is actually home sick today - with a fever and yucky chest cough. I have to take her to the Dr in 30 minutes to have it checked out. Otherwise she is doing well and is now 5 months old! Wow.

Last night I had her on the play gym mat naked before her bath. She loves her clothes-less time and kicks and rolls around in all of her naked glory. Last night I was letting her do that and hanging out writing in the baby book on the floor next to her. I looked up and my baby girl is starting to poop on the playmat! I whipped a diaper on her and caught most of it. But the playmat is down being washed now.

No comments: