Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Worst.Day.Ever

This day is not shaping up to be a good one.

Last night my mom called and said she was coming for Easter. We had planned on have people over to play games all day Saturday. P thought my mom could babysit. My mom won't go for that - she wants me to run around all day to places like Kohl's, Sam's club, JcPenny, etc. That isn't fair to P who wants to spend time with us. So I'm trying to make everyone happy - but myself. I think we all may go to a local garden with walking trails, etc. My mom will have to deal with this not being a shopping trip, and P with it not being a gaming day. I hate arguing with P because he does not give one iota. My mom is also prone to flipping out and getting mad over the smallest occurance.

I woke up at 2 a.m. with bad stomach pains (too much stress) and the dryest mouth ever. So dry I could barely swallow. Maybe if I got my butt in and had the test for Sjogren's Syndrome, I could get started on some treatment. I fell back to sleep just before 3, and Vi was up from 3-4 and didn't want to go back to bed. I put her in her crib, put the toy on, and closed the door.

P is out of town, so I have been on morning duty.
I got up very late, had to make bottles, took a quick shower and didn't wash my hair or put on makeup (I look crummy and didn't feed Vi). The garage door wouldn't go up so I had to manually lift it to get out and when I left. I also took out the garbage and one bag broke up so I had to clean that up. There is a new teacher at daycare and Vi had stranger anxiety, so I had to hang out and see what was going on. I got to work half an hour late and my stomach still hurts. I started crying when someone corrected me and now I'm just hanging out back in my cube.

This day HAS TO GET BETTER.

No comments: