Thursday, June 11, 2009

blah blah blah blah

I haven't been blogging much. So much to blog about, less time to blog, less motivation and general blahness. Can I do bullet points? Bulletin points is a cop out I guess.

1. P left for Boston for the summer last Saturday. V & I are pretty much on our own. I hate doing drop off in the morning. P did drop off. I haven't made it into work on time once this week.

2. I"m home sick today. My throat is on fire and I feel generally crappy. I dropped of V at school, came home, climbed into bed and slept from 8 - 11:50 a.m. I still feel crummy. I'm getting a Dairy Queen tonight for my throat darn it!

3. Someone at V's school has been diagnosed with the Swine Flu! The health department recommended they not close the school since it was near the end of the illness and the child would be kept out for a week. But still!

4. I didn't get V's 9 month professional pictures taken and now she is 10 months old yesterday. I'm such a slacker. Everyone is asking for new pictures and sorry folks, not done.

5. Need to book a flight to Boston to see P from July 15-July 31. No progress. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jeninmich.blogspot.com
Is this possible?