*Army crawls like a flash. Likes to complete a loop around the house stopping to look at things along with the way.
*Loves to play with the “boing, boing” door stoppers that look like springs
* loves to stand on your lap and get pulled back and forth with his arms.
* Follows mama around the house and waits outside the door to the garage, the bathroom, and the shower. You have to check carefully when you open doors.
* Has only pulled up to a stand once. Not sure why he hasn’t done more of that.
* Not interested in walking behind the walk with help.
* Will not self feed, or East Stage 3 foods, or cheerios or puffs. Will gag and throw up. (bit worried about this….)
* Will not put a sippy cup spout or straw past his lips
* Very, very clingy to mama when she is around. Regards new people suspiciously before he decides he likes them or not.
* LOVES knocking down block towers that mama builds.
* Doing better sleeping (shhh), but still wakes up in the night or early in the morning (too early)
* Likes to squeal back and forth at his sister when she screetches at him.
* Does not really like riding in the jogging stroller
*Finally gave up the morning nap
* Has two bottom teeth and two front silly looking teeth coming in.
* Does not like to chew on toys (BIG surprise). Does not put much in his mouth.
* Been out of the baby carrier carseat for around a month (thank goodness, my arm was shot).