Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Night Leftovers - 1st of Year Edition

*Happy New Year!
*Benny has been difficult lately. Especially upon awakening! Thank goodness Daddy is on morning patrol. He has some molars coming in, which may be the cause.
* Benny likes to stay "No way Jose!". When you ask him to do anything. I try not to laugh.
* Victoria is liking school and seeming happier.
* The holidays this year were tiring. SO much work! (5 loads of dishes a day, 12 loads of company laundry, shopping, cleaning). I think a Christmas cruise with warm weather in next year's plans.
* P bought me a spa day for a Christmas gift. The massage was great! So was the mani/pedi. I have been wanting one for a while, but just no time! I don't "get" facials though, but my skin looked great and the shoulder massage was amazing. Massages = the best.
* We had Vietnamese food when we were in Ohio. I'm in love.... P promised to make Pho on Saturday!

No comments: