Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello - Hello!

Happy September. It doesn't feel much like fall today since it is 95 degree F. School started this week in Michigan. It was always really hot the first two weeks of school, even up North. Plus we used to start the 3rd week of August. No little ones for me to send off to school - infertility manifests itself in small ways constantly that leave me sad and longing. I bought my niece and nephew some new clothes for school and so did my mom. I loved having a new outfit for the first day of school. My niece and nephew are pretty spoiled by my mom but all in all they don't get to take any trips or do anything that fun.

P is on his was back from Isle Royale despite being delayed by almost two days due to bad weather. It is an 11 hour drive. I have a meeting tonight. I'm kind of crabby because I haven't worked out in a week due to the gym being closed for cleaning and being out of town. I HAVE to get there tomorrow.

I have a job interview for a supervisor's job tomorrow. I haven't been on a job interview in almost four years. It would not be my very 1st choice, but I am going to throw my hat into the ring!

No comments: