Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday, Friday

It's the last day of August! 2007 is passing by very quickly. It also is Labor Day weekend, the end of summer. School starts around here on Tuesday. I have Tuesday off as a vacation day. I'm heading North to A to visit the family and P is gone backpacking on Isle Royale. Did you know Isle Royle is America's least visited National Park?

I went out with co-workers tonight and had a blast. Margaritas - yeah! THe weather was outstanding and we spent time hanging out at an outdoor bar. AA was mobbed with people because tons of students were moving in for the start of U next week. I felt young and collegial again. My co-worker bought her new Chihuahua puppy which was just a doll and I held it for a bit. Holding a puppy is one of life's little joys.

No comments: