Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last week was a fairly trying week. It was my first week back to work full time. Vi was crabby and cried most of the evenings as soon as I got her home. I felt terrible with diarrhea, and my horrible stiffness and pains. Frankly, I'm glad its over. I find leaving VI at daycare trying, they don't feed her enough and she ends up so tired and starving at the end of the day. Right now she is napping while I actually get to type this. P and I were going to hang out and play games today (since it is this horrible sleety, rainy, snowy mix) but I went down to the basement to throw a load of laundry in and found two inches of water, a bunch of wet laundry I had dumped, and some wet boxes. Sigh. P just got back from Lowe's buying a new sump pump to install so we don't get taken by a plumber

Things are going good today though! I had a great workout, my cake smells great and Vi has been napping for 2 hours and 45 minutes.

:)

No comments: