Friday, October 1, 2010
So what is new with me? A lot. Just haven't had the time to write about it.
I'm drinking a gin/Diet Squirt, eating popcorn, and using the computer while P rocks V to sleep as she watches Super Why. One of the two episodes that I TiVo'd. That V loves. And that P said, "I don't think I can take anymore of this episode".
* It's FALL here. And I wore shoes to work for the first time instead of sandals. I love sandals. I dislike finding socks. And I dislike finding Victoria socks and smushing her feet into shoes. Plus, her 6's are becoming quite tight and the 7's are way too big. It's very difficult to find toddler shoes in a 6.5 to boot.
* Wednesday I am having surgery on my jaw to replace the three implants that fell out. The surgeon is going to remove the metal holding my chin bone graft to my chin bone as well since it is sticking up through my gums and frankly, becoming a bit sore.
* What is this "Yo Gabba Gabba" show? Everyone seems to be into it.
* My period was 4 days late and I was so excited! But then it arrived. Sigh. Infertility rears its ugly head every month.
* We have more and more forclosures in our neighborhood. First, the house starts looking kind of shabby. The bushes become overgrown, the grass becomes long. Then there is more and more trash appearring at the curb. Then a water department notice. Then the abandonment and the notices. It's so depressing.
* Have you been watching "Dancing with the Stars"? It seems like everyone has. The only show I've been able to catch lately is "I didn't Know I was Pregnant".
* Greg Giraldo died. I'm sad. He was so funny at the Comedy Central Roasts. I love Stand Up Comedy. The last person we saw in stand up was Doug Standhope.