Thursday, December 29, 2016

School Holiday Party

I really like V's school. It seems huge to me though - she has three 2nd grades and a 2nd/3rd split. Her class has 28 kids in it and aide for only 2 hours in the afternoon. Yikes! Her class is really diverse, there are kids from several different countries and also different ethnic groups and races. She loves learning about differences and wishes she could speak another language. Her school won a Blue Ribbon Award this year.

Due to working full time, I don't get to volunteer in her class much at all. We both wish it was different. I took the afternoon off last year and this year to come in and help at her Holiday Party. The other parents were really friendly and the kids were so well behaved and mature! I was really impressed.



No comments: