Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There's a storm a coming......

I had big walking/yardwork plans for the evening. They are officially cancelled. Thank goodness I had a nice workout yesterday so I don't feel badly about sitting on the couch for a bit. I also missed my walk at lunch as P's brother was here in town for a medical apt and I had lunch with him. All my running around at work I still got in 12,000 steps. So that is good.

I also got a raise today - out of the blue. For all the mentoring I've been doing. That was a nice suprise.

I went to the new doctor yesterday. She has no doubt that I have Celiac Dx despite the antibody tests being negative. I was very ill all night long on Friday night and ate very little on Sat & Sun and am making up for it today. I have to see another GI doc in two weeks. I also have all these white sores in my mouth which really hurt and the MD says are signs of the dx as well. In the meantime, I have to keep eating Gluten/Wheat. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: