Wednesday, June 11, 2008

how blessed am i?

My friend N threw me a beautiful BUNKO shower with all my BUNKO friends last night. ONe of my old friends G came too and it was so nice to see her. We had fun and everyone was so kind and generous to me. I am truly, truly blessed. We have so much and others have so little. We live in a country with opportunities, freedom, I have health insurance, a decent home in a decent neighborhood, two vehicles, am able to purchase the food I need at the grocery store, laundry facilities in my home, a microwave and dishwasher, computers, access to medical services, friends and acquaintaces, air conditoning, great team of people I work with, a sit down job with benefits, a hard-working husband that loves me, two parents that love me, grandparents, opportunity for education.......

I'm teary now for all that I have. I don't take it for granted for one moment.

I went to the OB today. He says I'm starting 33 weeks, not 34. :P The child is also still breech. He thought I was doing very well. I wasn't at work today due to achiness and fatigue and MD appointments, so I slept a lot. I feel lazy.

No comments: