Monday, June 9, 2008

It was a really hot, humid weekend and quite miserable to be outside. This is sad for me, because I love to be outside. This is the last weekend P is not working on school- his classes start up again this week. He cut the grass and did some yardwork yesterday in the heat of mid-day and I think got a bit of heat exhaustion. On Saturday, we went to an open house at a Daycare we really liked. They also have an opening in October. It is as much as a mortgage payment every month! Wow. My ladies' group also had a family picnic which was nice and then we went to Babies R Us to buy a travel system, diaper pail, diaper bag.

I have so much to do at work it's absolutely crazy. I have too many meetings and such that I don't have time to knock anything off of my to-do list. Also - I am too tired to put in extra hours. My last day is going to be either 3rd or July 11th depending on how I am feeling and when I can get the MD to write me off. It's difficult for me to lose control of my projects. Someone from work bought me in a beautiful baby book and outfit this morning all wrapped up. What a lovely surprise!!! People are so kind to me, I am so blessed.

It was our 8th Anniversary last week. Can't believe it's been 8 entire years of marriage. I would have posted a picture but 2 of our 3 computers are being 'fixed'. It's a nuisance. Big time. P bought me a massage and I gave him a coupon for Sirius radio receiver in this car. Sirius radio is fantastic.

No comments: