Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 days to go

... and VI and I are heading home. Starting to become a bit nervous about the flight back on Saturday evening. Monday night, VI did not sleep well. She went to bed at 8:30, was up at 12:30, 3:00 and for the DAY at 4:50 a.m. I could barely function and she would not take a nap. I finally got her down at 1:00 p.m. (so I could sleep too) and she slept until 3:00 when daddy called from campus. Last night I took her to playroom and playground at 6:45 for an hour and just chased her around. She went to bed at 8:30 and slept until 6:15 a.m. (Praise God). The Pack & PLay is difficult for her and I can't wait to get back home for the sleep issues.

Today it is super duper humid and of course, one can't drive anywhere since it is Boston and the driving AND the parking are both insane. We walked to campus and then took the T a stop to a CVS (really gross and tons of homeless people outside) and bought more infant formula (hopefully that last can!) where someone had to unlock it from a case. We then met Paul for lunch and they had gluten free food! Gluten free fried shrimp, gluten free croutons, and gluten free garlic bread!! It was heaven. And I have leftovers. Now Vi is napping in the stroller and I am sitting here in front of the tiny A/C unit. When she wakes up, we will head to the grimy playroom (it is air conditioned) for tire-baby-out-time.

No comments: