Monday, August 17, 2009

Pinkeye :(

Well I think I know the reason why VI slept so well lately. She has pinkeye. This morning she woke up with her eyes all crusted over (This is hearsay because my husband is actually home from Boston, did the morning drop off, and I got to work on time for the first time all summer!), and of course being a man, he didn't think to call me or anything, just wiped it off a bit and took her to daycare/school. They took one look at her and announced she had pinkeye and sent him packing. He called me (on my work phone because I lost my cell at Buy Buy Baby yesterday which is another story in itsself) and I told him to take her right over to the clinic. THye said they could fit him in at 9:15 and I got there at 9:25 and they were finished. I took her home and P went to work. We went to the Pharmacy and got her eyedrops and she seems better; but is really clingy and has a dry cough. We have to keep her out of daycare for 24 hours after starting drops. I 'll be home at least half of tomorrow then.

Poor baby!

No comments: