Monday, August 24, 2009

The plague

..... or something like it.

It started Saturday a.m. with a sore throat. Sunday it escalated to feeling like I got hit by a truck, severe sore throat and loss of voice. It hurt so much to talk and swallow. Today I tried to stay silent most of the day when I sat on my butt in the chair, watched the movie Baby Mama, and played on the internet. Frankly, I was bored. I went out to get some soup at noon and by 4:00 p.m. when I picked up the V, I felt a lot better. Now I feel like complete garbage. I definately think it is a virus since I am not coughing up anything and I don't really have a fever which indicates that I do NOT have the swine flu. I hate to miss work, but I'm too darn sick to go in. I planned on dragging myself in tomorrow, but frankly the way I feel right now it is not looking promising.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I had that, then Jim had it, then the kids. It lasted a week. Hope you are better soon!