Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wow.

Last night I put Victoria to bed at approximately 8:30. She had been a bit whiny quite some time prior to that, but I tried to stretch it out so that she wouldn't wake up at 5:30 a.m. or something. Her daddy and I had planned on having a date night and of course I clunked out at 9:30 p.m. so that was kapoot once again. I woke up at 7:15 and checked on her, but still not awake. I came downstairs, did some stuff; yep, still not awake. Breakfast was made and consumed and she is still not awake. At all. It is now 9:15 a.m., I went up and opened the blinds 15 minutes ago, and she is still not awake. She is okay, I've touched her multiple times to make sure she is breathing, but wow!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Oh, I wish. Christian never sleeps over 10 hours. Maybe 10.5 a couple times, but usually it's around 9-10 hours. I would love a 9pm-8am schedule. haha, in my dreams.