Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Pictures

I wish I had some to post here. We don't have the Holiday decor up yet, but I hope start tonight. P promised if I got all my 'other' work done, he would help me tonight. That's big of him. I took Vi to JcPenney for Holiday pictures today at 9:20 a.m. I made the appointment ages ago, to get the 2nd appointment of the day so that we would not have to wait. They are notorious for running late at that location, but it is really close to my house and not in a mall. Vi has had her picture taken five other times there with success. She is not an easy person to photograph.

We waited for 45 minutes (AUGH) and VI ran around and tired herself out. Once in the picture area, she bawled the entire time results in very.crummy.pictures. I bought a few and spent under $15. I made an appointment for Thursday night at 6:00 p.m. to come back, but frankly, we're done. I do the Christmas cards using christmas shots from Wal-Greens for .50 cents each. And they are very nice.

The funny thing is that I have a very similiar pose from my childhood with the exact same crying face. I need to put them side by side in a frame.

2 comments:

Swistle said...

I LOVE crying baby pictures!

kelly said...

I'm sure they were nice anyway.