Saturday, November 14, 2009

Teething

I've been trying to get Vi to take her nap all afternoon. Daddy too. At daycare they go down at 12:30 and she sleeps until 2:30 or 3:00 p.m. It's 2:22 p.m. and she is still awake. Screaming at the top of her lungs which is something she seldom does. I reached into her mouth (I'm brave) and felt a big hard nub on the left bottom jaw. It appears to be a molar, even though the cuspid isn't in yet. I just gave her Tylenol and a teething biscuit and she is lying on Daddy. It's so nice here (for NOVEMBER!) the patio doors are open. I have a bladder infection and the Ciprofloxacin makes me feel like garbage so I cleaned the kitchen and am sitting on the couch trying to keep the contents of my stomach down. THe laundry is running of course as well.

You know the saying nothing is certain but death and taxes? It should be laundry, death and taxes.

No comments: