Monday, November 2, 2009

namoblomo

So I think this is the month out of the year when you can challenge yourself to write every day of the entire month. Wow! Some nights I barely get to brush my teeth before collapsing into bed of exhaustion.

I need to go to bed because the time change has me all messed up. Plus VI was kind of whining at approximately 5:00 this morning, so I didn't get back to sleep.

We're getting a new washer! How exciting! NOt really! Our old one isn't spinning at all and the cost of repair is almost as much as a new one, hence the replacement. We went to Lowe's on Saturday and it actually was a fairly painless process. This time we purchased a front loader, so this will be a bit of a change. I had a front loader when we lived in the UK and I hated it. I hated springing for an extra $200 for the gloried plastic stand to raise it up to a comfortable level for loading, but we did it so my back wouldn't break.

I'm exempt from doing laundry until Saturday when it is delivered.

No comments: