Friday, March 12, 2010
Friday Night Leftovers
* Have baby names running from my head - Juliet, Quinn, Rodger, Elias. Crazy, since I have no baby.
* Been hungry all day. Eating nonstop. What is going on? Watching TV where they are making beef tenderloin. Need to eat that. now.
* This morning on the way to work, I pulled over to the side for approximately 15 for a police motorcade of over 140 cars from all over the state. All you could see was a line of flashing lights. A police officer from our town was killed in the line of duty and they were on their way to funeral. It was amazing. I took some pictures with my phone, but they aren't very good and don't do it justice.
* Spring is sprung! I love it! 50-60 degrees and time to be outside. Vi is outside a great deal at school, but wants to go outside constantly. She doesn't want to ride in the little pink car anymore - she wants to run!
* I've been going to what we can moms to mom sales. Great deals and gently used stuff. I bought Vi some nice Fisher Prices toys last week for mere dollars. She enjoys them. I love the thrill of the hunt too.