Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back from C-Town

I've gotten home from a quick trip to Chicago to initiate a new site for one of my studies. It's part of my new role. It went well. I ended up flying instead of driving as everyone tells me driving in Chicago is hellish. That includes those among us that possess a British Driving License.I spent loads of time in a cab. Does anyone that was born in America drive a Taxi? Why do only foreigners drive Taxis - that isn't so in Britian. It is that terrible of a job? We went to the Cheesecake Factory last night. Everyone rants and raves about this place. The menu is so huge as well as the portions. My food was good, not super spectacular but it was a very nice experience. Unfortunately not having control of my environment and missing my regular mealtimes for a few days really wrecks havoc on my insulin levels and in turn how I feel. Trying to get back to normal.

It was 47 degrees out today and all the snow is melting! I love it.

No comments: