Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Update

I meant to blog for some time, but I've been very busy. Very, very busy week at work, just keep getting more work dumped on me. {insert sigh here} Spent some time at the gym this weekend and some time doing normal stuff, laundry, shopping, etc. Last night we met P's ex-coworker N and his wife E for Japanese food which was fabulous. I Looooovveee Japanese food and this was very good. I even enjoyed some Sake. It was so nice to see them and then we went to a kind of game arcade for adults. I got to play pinball (I haven't played that in years since I was a little kid and my Grandpa used to give G and I quarters in the bar while he had a couple). We also played some virtual reality games like boxing, which was quite a hoot as P kept imitating my moves all day and really exaggerating them! It was a lot of fun and just what I needed.

I am also getting ready to paint the upstairs hallway, something I've wanted to do for ages, but other rooms were always more important. Taped that today and cleaned the kitchen, P is making dinner. I am sitting here watching --- okay I hate to admit it, but E!'s "The Girls Next Door". P thinks I am crazy, but I just find is entertaining, perhaps because I am so not like the ladies on that show.

Here's to a good week!

No comments: