Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day (late)

Well it is still very cold out here. We got a storm on Tuesday night and a bunch of snow, although not as much as predicted. The Wednesday commute was a bit crummy as none of the roads were plowed. Yesterday was just a terrible day. Work was awful - way too busy, one issue after another, I spent the day worring about various things, American Idol didn't TiVo, the fertility disappointment really got to me. Blah, blah, blah. I got home on V's Day and P had bought me beautiful lavendar roses, a really nice card, and made shrimp cocktail, taramasalta, tilapia and bought me a oreo brownie which I ate with a glass of much needed wine.

Today was better, I hit the gym for an hour workout, and am hanging out watching Survivor and American Idol with the fireplace on. P is studying for the GMAT on Saturday.

No comments: