Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Augghh.

I had just written a long post, but the computer shut off in the middle and I lost everything! How frustrating. I already feel like crap - I ended up catching up P's cold and I missed work today. Definately not my style but I woke up at 5:30 and felt like complete death. I have taken off Thursday and Friday and was planning on going up to A. I really don't feel up to it, but I will never hear the end of it from my mother if I cancel. She's been on me daily to 'come and visit her' since we left two days after Christmas. She doesn't come here but once a year because 'it is too far" and she "doesn't have anyone to take her". Even when my dad was alive, they wouldn't come down here. They don't "drive in Detroit". They would come as far as AA only when they had appointments and never even see my house. It is very frustrating and hurtful. We are going to L for Easter and not to A. She won't care that I used two vacation days, spend $90 in gas, drove 9 hours total, cancelled the games night I was scheduled to host, and missed my in laws stopping from Florida. All that she will care about is that I am not there on Easter. The last Easter I spent in A was horrible. I love my family so much, but they just don't appreciate me or listen to me. No one ever wants to do what P and I want to do or even considers our feelings or the fact that we have to drive so far, etc.

I just needed to vent. I think this should be called J's vents instead of J's blogs. It just is very hurtful that my family doesn't visit at all, any of them, no matter where we live. There is always an excuse. Always. It is just excuses after excuses and it is lame and insulting and makes me extremely angry. That's all.

I have a really bad cold. Everyone has to be nice to me now.

Oh also --- I got in my 14,000 steps on Monday!

No comments: