Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm back......


and actually feeling better. That was a pretty miserable and boring run of five days. Probably one of the worst Easter Sunday's I've had. Sick, didn't get to go out of town, no Easter Dinner, too sick to go to Mass. Sigh. I am having Easter Dinner this Sunday coming up - because I feel really cheated. I did make it into work today and then stopped at the grocery store as I have 90% of my desire for food back. I am trying to avoid working out for a few more days because I want to take it slow. I really miss it though, haven't been in two weeks.

So now I have time on my hands. P is working mega-late like normal. I am just scanning in some pictures to fool myself into thinking that I am actually making some headway on that project. They are fun to look it. I have included a timely one ---

I am trying to determine what year this was taken. I think I am around 5 or 6. We didn't get Easter Baskets, but buckets for the beach every year. Kind of weird, but then we grew up like four blocks from Lake Huron and my parents believed in useful things. Check out my sister's crazy Dorothy Hamill haircut. She had that forever. I would so love my hair to be that curly again.


Anyway - glad I'm better - couldn't imagine that happening after Friday being so awful. Thanks for the good wishes.

No comments: