Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday and cold

It's Sunday and I definately have been going through a lot mentally (and physically) lately. I am sorry the blog is not very uplifting lately. Hopefully that will change really soon. Thus, I am going to dwell on the only good things that have happened since I updated:

- Made it to the gym for a slooow workout twice
- Made it to Target today - they now carry cosmetics from Boots which is British superdrug store that carries many of its own labels - my favorite British store and my very favorite makeup. I missed it a lot when I finally ran out. I bought $50 worth today and I highly recommend. It was a nice little bright spot in my week.
- Got the 3rd season of Entourage from Netflix. It's great. Ari and Johnny Drama really make the entire show worth watching. I also highly recommend.
- Had Sushi Friday night. I love Japanese food. (I may be actually poisoning myself, but I enjoyed it).
- Going to Oklahoma on Friday for the weekend to visit Paul's aunt and uncle that are very nice and live on their own lake. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I will get energy back and be able to fully enjoy the trip.

I'll keep you all posted on what is going on. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for improved health, wellness and acceptance for whatever will come my way.

No comments: