Friday, April 6, 2007

Sicker yet

Yesterday when I woke up I felt a little bit better. P finally got home that night and I started coughing my self sick. literally. I didn't sleep all.night.long. DUe to coughing and nausea from this stupid Hydocodone cough syrup. I started having nausea and diarrhea. I got an apt at the MD which unfortunately is over in AA. Thank goodness P drove me. I had terrible nausea the entire way. THe MD wasn't too concerned and thought it was a virus. She thought I should feel better in two days. I thought that two days ago honestly. I puked in the car (into a shopping bag I brought along just in case) which wasn't fun with a raw, sore throat.

My cough is slightly better, but why, why why did I have to get n/v/d on top of this? I sat on the couch most of the day trying not to puke. Happy Easter to me. :(

No comments: