Saturday, August 16, 2008

Okay I guess it is due to VI.....

She decided between 3:30 and 5:30 that she did not want to sleep and actually cried and fussed a lot which she really hasn't done. I tried everything and then she started smacking her lips and rooting at 5:30 so fed her again and she inhaled a 3 oz bottle. She still wouldn't sleep and at 7:oo I was able to lay down for a few hours and P got up at nine and took over. I semi-slept for two more hours, then got up. P had a bunch of errands to run and she woke up (I was down for a nap) just as I fell asleep. I told him to go anyway and I would take her out in the stoller - which I did and of course she slept. It felt good to get out in the sun and hopefully it will (move things along) so that I don't have to go to the doctor Monday and discuss an embarassing problem.

We've decided to let her dictate when she is hungry and 'feed on demand' - of course no greater than 4 hours, but not like waking her up like clockwork evey three hours. Hopefully this will help.

No comments: